Skills:• Coordination and oversight of Business Operations Securities Lending accounting and billing to ensure timely settlement of billing within established policies and market convention.
- Prepare rebate and fee statements and settle with counter-parties
- Prepare and process journal entries
- Analyze, research and reconcile accrual variances
- Prepare and distribute relevant management reporting analytics
- Engage in various revenue-related accounting and analysis projects
- Document, maintain, and update policies and procedures
• Partner with APG and other Business Operations teams to identify opportunities to enhance the controls and processes related to accounting and billing process and prioritize / drive the completion of any related deliverables.
• Act as a subject matter expert with regards to securities lending accounting and billing to work jointly with the Securities Lending and Finance team to drive revenue opportunity and maintain the business' competitive advantage.
• Participate directly in the due diligence performed by SLF for new lending opportunities and changes to the existing product, analyzing the operating model and options associated with the contemplated activity.
• Identify and direct activities related to key change event items related to the SLF business to ensure all areas are engaged in a well-controlled and client-focused manner.
• Create and maintain metrics to provide transparency to management and business partners around results and performance.
• Provide ongoing communication within Business Operations on priorities/changes, open items, upcoming deliverables, and any issues or concerns.
Education:• College degree (BS/BA) preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business
• Systematic thinking, efficiency, attention to detail, quality control, and striving for constant improvement
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize own work
• Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred
• Highly risk aware and demonstrated ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions under rigid deadlines, while adhering to established procedures and escalation/risk mitigation measures.
• Self-motivated, confident and proactive problem solver. Positive, "can-do” attitude and willingness to stretch self outside comfort zone and grow.
• Highly detail oriented and risk focused. Ability to prioritize and deliver assignments as promised, while maintaining high quality and consistent results.
• Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills. Comfortable interacting with and influencing a wide range of audiences, from peers to senior level managers.
• Proficient with Excel and other MS Office applications, and able to quickly learn proprietary systems.
• Reliable and trusted team player with strong integrity and ethics. Driven to be a productive part of a highly functioning, collegial team, and to work in a high expectation and high impact environment.
|Client Reporting Services Business Analyst|
|Transfer Agency Oversight Associate|