- Location: Iselin, NJ
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 19-02000
- Date: March 25, 2019
Questions about this job listing?
Contact the recruiter now.
Job Description - EDD/KYC Consultant
Primary Focus: Alignment/drafting of policies and procedures, enhancement of existing policies and procedures to reflect regulatory changes and line of business updates
Secondary Focus: Identification of high-risk client types, conducting due diligence reviews on potential high-risk clients, periodic reviews/updates to KYC records
- Conduct research and provide advice on customer due diligence (CDD) alerts
- Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of all assigned high risk customers
- Document EDD review findings in the appropriate databases including all pertinent facts and information to support result
- Analyze customer data, transactional activity and open source information to determine legitimacy and potential risk exposure
- Prepare written analysis for all assigned reviews
- 5+ years of AML/KYC experience with proven expertise in the drafting of policies and procedures