Communications Manager - Information Security
Mountain View, CA
1-2 days remote
Immediate contract opening for a Communications Manager with a baseline of Information Security experience and knowledge. The succesful candidate will be helping to put together Communication mediums for the Information Security team.
- Develop strategic communications deliverables (presentations, written comms, videos) that support the planning and execution of clients information security strategy.
- Build trusted relationship with CISO, business and operations leaders, and key stakeholders, develop content and messaging, and manage delivery of high-quality internal/external communications projects/programs that help to drive business results and increase employee engagement.
- Focus on operational governance/oversight, employee awareness, and incident response communications, as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to absorb business and technical content and distill to compelling and differentiated messaging.
- Clearly articulate complex issues and formulate comms recommendations that will work for a wide variety of audiences.
- Information Security experience required.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills.
- Expert team player and collaborator
- Works calmly and maintains good judgment in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Ability to effectively operationalize team processes
- Effective time management skills and ability to complete given tasks quickly with excellence Specialties: internal/external communications, executive communications, content development and messaging strategies, presentation development, article writing, mergers and acquisitions communications, program communications, organizational announcements, all hands meetings, video creation.
|Tier 3 Engineer|