|Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.|
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Process and input invoice records into the company computer system promptly and accurately; PO and Non PO.
- Reply to inquiries about payments and invoices from vendors and customers.
- Perform account reconciliation.
- Month end accruals; Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Work closely with all departments and outside vendors to ensure the recording accuracy of invoices
- Manage multitasking skills
- Supplier / Business Partner onboarding; verifying federal ID numbers, maintain new or update vendor names and data
- Scheduling and preparing payment runs; issuing stop-payments, reissues and voids
- Resolving purchase order variances, and
- Ensure valid supporting documentation for all invoices are received
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos, or purchase order amendments
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances; preparing checks
- Assess, reconcile and report sales taxes on 3rd party invoices where applicable
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Annual audit support and any other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Travel and Entertainment
- Supporting, configuring T&E and associated applications (Concur), providing subject matter expertise.
- Triage and dispose production support tickets effectively, accurately and efficiently.
- Own T&E application's health in terms of availability, scalability and reliability.
- Support corporate card application and integration with service providers (Client) and Ovation (for travel booking).
- Assist in configuration of corporate card and GL interfaces
- Create T&E applications extensions leveraging Concur APIs to support business process integration.
- Assist with documenting and revising internal policies, communication and training materials
- Resolve issues in accordance with the company's travel policies