Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst. This candidate must be data driven and passionate about technology. Will use their analytical expertise to identify growth opportunities and will assist companies in making better data-driven decisions.
- Unearth actionable insights through both qualitative and quantitative research and provide optimization recommendations for future execution
- Recommend budget allocations based on analytics and KPI reports
- Develop and maintain KPI reports and dashboards that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively
- Work with the Executive team to understand weekly, monthly and quarterly business performance and trends. Work with Senior Leadership.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, distribution and operations teams as a leader of quantitative analysis
- Monitor all stages of the customer life cycle from customer acquisition, to geographic penetration, cohort growth, cross-sell effectiveness, and on-time in-full rates.
Requirements and Education:
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Management Consultant or Investment Banking Analyst
- Experience in working directly with team members on projects that support the Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Operations department.
- Excel expert or another analytics platform i.e.Tableau, etc.
- Problem solving mindset!
- Experience with Python and SQL a plus