Corporate Development Analyst role with growing healthcare company located in Miami, FL. This role will report directly to senior leadership and offer tremendous exposure to many areas of the business. The ideal candidate will have one to three years of experience working in a healthcare organization focusing on acquisitions. This is a client-facing role that includes sales as well as analytics, analysis, and due-diligence. The right person will be passionate about their career and the healthcare industry. Direct experience with Medicare Advantage is a big plus.
- Partner with private equity to purchase general medicine physician practices to create a larger portfolio both in South Florida and in new market.
- Research and assess potential acquisition targets or strategies and create financial models in the assessment of such strategies
- Responsible for developing acquisition profiles of potential physician practice groups and provide Senior Leadership with a valuation offer range for such targets and assisting and reviewing other analysts work of such profiles and analysis
- Review all documentation produced by target to ensure all information provided is used in consideration of any transaction. Also work with each target to ensure all required information is provided
- Conducts and ensures full due diligence on each acquisition target by working in conjunction with a variety of groups for each area of business expertise
- Tracking of and reporting status of each potential target project and be able to work on multiple prospective or active deals concurrently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or healthcare related
- 1-3 years of healthcare experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and drive
- Travel 25% within state of Florida