The role partners with growth marketing, product marketing, regional marketing, sales and customer success to create customer marketing plans that deliver maximum impact through a combination of tailored global and new market specific activities.
- Plan, develop and manage an integrated and global customer loyalty program and strategy. This will include strategy, coordination, execution, measurement and program status reporting.
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts to the rest of the organization
- Leverage knowledge of customer segments to manage customer interactions including online/offline communities, events, customer advocacy boards, user groups and executive roundtables.
- Coordinate customer contact processes and cadence to ensure appropriately sequenced requests and appropriate frequency.
- Develop, qualify and build a customer reference repository and ensure customer reference processes are accessible and communicated through the Sales function.
- Manage customer communications including, customer feedback, email, direct mail and events that align to the customer marketing strategy.
- Lead and coordinate loyalty campaigns to drive and track referrals, references, testimonials, reviews, surveys, product feedback and social shares that align to customer marketing plans and goals.
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with account executives to ensure goals stay on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Partner with professional services, marketing, support and sales to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the customer base
- Provide documented processes and education to customer success management teams on the role of customer marketing within the existing customer base
- Coordinate and connect loyalty programs and activities with external partners that influence the existing customer base
- Identify internal and external resources for use in customer marketing execution; manage agencies, vendors and internal teams to deliver against plans, budgets and timelines.
- Own elements of the database of existing customer accounts and the accuracy of data within them
- Serve as a liaison to other functions that require customer insights
- Support the development of customer journey mapping, buying roles and personas
- Partner with product marketing to create sales tools for the customer audience
- Assist with other customer marketing programs and events as needed in support of the Customer Marketing team charter.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years in B2B marketing including customer marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of industry relevant experience