Middle Office Consultant
This position is a Global Markets Operations role covering Interest Rate / FX Derivative products support within the IHC project. Responsibilities include trade processing/exception management and reconciliation, P&L attribution, Risk Reporting, and will be more weighted toward working on ad-hoc IHC project initiatives at times. The role will support a variety of product types including but not limited to FX options, IR Vanilla Swaps, Swaptions, Caps/Floors, and Structured Products.
The role involves interfacing with multiple business areas including Trading, Finance, Technology, and Market Risk while ensuring that the operational risk associated with the business is being mitigated. In addition to daily responsibilities within the IHC project, the candidate will work on initiatives specific to the Rates trading business.
Open role is for a Middle Office profile candidate with the following responsibilities:
- Trading support role within the Rates Derivatives Middle Office, covering the swap and option products
- Daily trade processing and verification of all trades including: IR vanilla swap, Swaptions, Bermudans, caps/floors, exotic/structured products, FX options
- Production and validation of risk and P&L
- Dealing with queries and ad-hoc requests from Project manager and other business lines including Trading, Market Risk, finance and operations
- Control of trade workflow including ownership of inter-system reconciliations
|General Auditor (Contractor)|