Large local CPA firm in South Florida is currently looking for a Partner to join one of their offices here in South Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with 20 years of experience here in the local market. This is a highly respected firm with a history of growth, respect, and stability. The Partner will join an already established office with 40 professionals. The ideal candidate is someone with the natural ability to grow business and build relationships in the community. This practice is established in Tax, High-net worth, Audit, and Family office.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in delivering partnership tax compliance and advisory services.
- A professional services background with experience of working across clients while actively seeking new learning opportunities to stay technically up to date building on their knowledge of the firm’s service offerings
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client’s business and relevant professional standards and maintaining excellent client relationships
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines, managing client expectations and team work schedules
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to coach, mentor, and help others improve and take ownership of their personal development
- An ability to take advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge; being intellectually agile and able to think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and direction within a team, a positive enthusiastic manner
- A proven ability to use the provision of compliance services as an opportunity to identify further relevant issues and identify new opportunities
- Ability to work closely with the Partners and Directors in building all aspects of our business.
- Creative problem solving including ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions using multiple sources of information for tax related client issues
- Good risk awareness skills in challenging, interrogating and interpreting data.
- Ability to review and develop lesser experienced staff in the areas of client engagement and applied technical knowledge.
- Desire to serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections
- 7-10 years of recent, related tax experience in public accounting.
- Experience with partnership tax
- CPA or Bar License required.