Greet and direct visitors in office. Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department; takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information; welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required, updates appointment calendars, prepares travel vouchers, takes payments for services and products.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications; maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes; Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating. Works on standard issues/problems While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear.
Position sits on-site 100%
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
1-2 years related experience
|Credit Risk Analyst|