- Location: Loxahatchee, FL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-02996
- Date: May 03, 2022
- Pay: $75000.0 - $90000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Senior Accountant
TITLE: Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
Location: Wellington, FL
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant for an exciting opportunity with a well-established and growing organization in West Palm Beach, FL. The Senior Accountant will join a team of very talented accounting group. The right person will have 3-5 years of experience in accounting. Would also look at someone transitioning from Public Accounting Audit. Company offers excellent benefits, competitive salary and good work life balance.
- Coordinate Accounting activities covering the areas of G/L, A/P, AR for Month End Closing.
- Ensure Accuracy and timeliness of Month End close Processes.
- Develop reports that accurately represent and summarize critical cost elements.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to assets, liabilities, and capital accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Assist Accounting Supervisor with all International Business Affairs.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Balance Sheet and Bank Account reconciliations.
- Royalty Reporting and Monthly Reconciliation
- Review and authenticate reserves including promotions, warranty, Discounts, and allowances, etc.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Inventory Controls and Costing
- Special Projects when necessary
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelors Degree – Accounting
- Strong problem solving skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.