Senior Analyst FP&A
Senior Analyst FP&A Position Summary: The Senior Analyst in Financial Planning and Analysis identifies, models and recommends ideas pertaining to financial risks and opportunities within the business, leveraging the Finance Team as well as cross-functional relationships. Among other responsibilities, the Senior Analyst manages short and long-term forecasts.
Senior Analyst FP&A Essential Responsibilities:
• Update and improve current long-term financial models and databases
• Collaborate with Managers and above to understand and present disparate business units and their impact on company-wide projects and financials • Identify, lead and report on revenue generating and cost saving initiatives through complex financial modeling
• Prepare periodic and ad hoc material to be presented to Executive Leadership and Board Members including the annual operating plan
• Fulfill and manage ad hoc requests including complex analysis as requested by Senior Management and projects requiring cross-functional coordination
Senior Analyst FP&A Other duties as assigned Minimum Experience And Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree needed in related field
- CPA preferred.
- Finance, Financial Services, Accounting and/or Aviation experience required.
• Three (3) years financial modeling, analytical reasoning and presentation experience in a professional setting (i.e. FP&A or Corporate Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, Consulting, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task across a variety of projects, departments and timelines
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Senior Analyst FP&A Preferred Experience And Qualifications:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) or appropriate post-graduate degree or licensing preferred
• Exceptional project management and coordination skills
• Advanced forecasting and modeling capabilities
|Deductions Supervisor (Contract)|
|Accounts Receivable Temp|