Summary Description of the Role(s)
FundAccountants and Senior Fund Accountants submit assigned day to day back office tasksfor review to fund products supervisors. Work is conducted in a highlystructured team and control environment. Client engagements generally are full service and includeresponsibilities ranging from general ledger maintenance to financial andinvestor reporting. Assignments can fallinto the quarterly reporting cycle or high paced ad hoc client or investorrequests.
Reasonable accommodations may be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Perform treasuryfunctions including reconciliation of bank accounts, processing ofdisbursements and preparation of cash reporting.
2. Prepare and submitjournal entries into cloud-based industry specific accounting software.
3. Prepare assigned work-papers for fund products within the quarterly reporting cycle.
4. Assist in preparationof GAAP financial statements.
5. Prepare and managemultiple ad-hoc investor inquires.
6. Assist in thepreparation of capital activity (capital calls and distributions).
7. Communicate withclients and team.
|Senior Fund Accountant|
|Fund Accounting Manager|
|Fund Accounting Manager - Real Estate portfolio|
|Analytics Credit Analyst|