Senior IT Internal Auditor
Senior IT Internal Auditor Job Description:
Senior IT Internal Auditor Requirements:
Overview: The position will assist the Internal Audit Department in the development and execution of audits in accordance with the annual internal audit plan. The position will plan and perform primarily IT Audit (operational & compliance) fieldwork, as well as associated reporting.
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Identifying and assessing technology and business risks and develop effective audit programs to address risks, executing appropriate tests of controls, presenting results and recommendations to management, developing effective audit reports.
* Perform reviews of IT policies, standards, and procedures. Recommend corrective action to improve controls, enhance operations and increase efficiency.
* Identifying, assessing and testing IT and automated controls and processes in various system environments, including ERP, network, OS, applications and databases. Working with the Internal Audit team to create a truly integrated auditing approach.
* Identify compliance risks and areas of improvement and evaluate the adequacy of designed controls, draw conclusions and present findings to management.
* Special project as required
* Other duties may be assigned
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, computer science or related field
* Three to five years of IT audit in public accounting or internal audit experience is required
* Previous footwear or apparel company experience preferred
* CISA, CISSP, CPA or CIA is preferred
* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 experience is preferred
|Senior IT Auditor|
|Senior Director, Forensic Accounting|