- Location: Miami, FL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 19-01877
- Date: March 19, 2019
Questions about this job listing?
Contact the recruiter now.
Job Description - Yardi Administrator
The Accounting Systems Administrator is responsible for all aspects of system administration for Yardi. This position works closely with the Financial Reporting and Accounting teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
System Administrator for Yardi:
- Currently the accounting software for Commercial Accounting Hotel Accounting, Trust Accounting, Corporate Accounting, and Profit sharing check writing.
- Responsible for training new hires and employees on the functionality of the system
- Spearheads conversion efforts in terms of coordination with users
- Assists in upgrade of Yardi software, analyzing enhancements and their effect on our accounting environment
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Yardi: field questions and problems in use of software from all users, provides Yardi solutions for accounting needs.
- Provides quarterly user access review documentation to division controllers
- Active in being the business analyst in new programming efforts
- Provide ongoing improvement of support processes
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effective facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team
- Effectively multi-task in order to manage a variety of projects concurrently
- 3+ years of Accounting experience, preferably in a real estate environment
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi software required
- Intermediate or higher Excel proficiency
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle) and/or reporting/business intelligence platforms (e.g. SSRS, PowerBI, Cognos) is a plus
EDUCATION / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required