Project Manager - Vendor Management
- Location: Washington, DC
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-07331
- Date: December 01, 2022
- Pay: $27.0 - $29.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Project Manager - Vendor Management
Project Manager – Vendor Management
Job Profile Summary
Support the planning and execution needed to manage and monitor contract services and vendor relationships. This role directly supports the CRED Vendor and Contracts Management (VCS) team to address a variety of tasks in compliance with contractual agreements.
- Process TCE task orders that need to be amended to include funds for the upcoming year.
- Manage associated deliverables and deadlines with business owners and the legal department to finalize amendments and updates to contracts.
- Triage incident reports from the test delivery vendor and follow up with the vendor on open tickets.
- Prepare Internal communications to stakeholders on vendor updates.
- Prepare and manage updates to vendor web pages, working with the vendor to ensure these are done in a timely fashion.
- Prepare meeting materials (agenda and schedules) for the quarterly business review with vendors.
- Manage the business unit mailbox and escalate issues that need attention.
- Assist with reviews of videos of candidate test sessions.
- Capture candidate survey comments in a consumable format for vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Assist the team with research and analysis tasks for contentious candidate cases.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years experience in a coordinator role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with registration compliance preferred.