AML FIU Associate
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 19-04483
- Date: July 19, 2019
Questions about this job listing?
Contact the recruiter now.
Job Description - AML FIU Associate
The primary function of this position is to investigate suspicious activity for potential money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and other illicit activity in violation of the BSA.
- Conduct investigations on unusual activity that was escalated to a case from the Bank’s third-party alert clearing team.
- Prepare Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to ensure the Bank meets regulatory reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Deadlines
- Candidate must be able to interact with all lines of business to resolve issues as appropriate and determine whether the activity is deemed suspicious or can be close.
- Assist with clearing potential OFAC/Watchlist hits.
- Conduct EDD reviews on High Risk Customers.
- Keep informed of laws, regulations, and current practices pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
Education: Associate degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum of 4 years of AML/BSA Compliance
Specialized Knowledge preferred:
- Bankers Toolbox (BAM+)
- Digital Currency
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Money Services Businesses (MSBs)
- International Remittances