Business Development Branch manager
- Location: Queens, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 19-06276
- Date: October 22, 2019
Job Description - Business Development Branch manager
Looking for someone who can consistently deliver superior customer service; manages fee income, cost control and overall profitability.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships, identifying business opportunities and promoting Bank's products and services.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities through proper customer profiling.
- Provides guidance and leadership to promote an exceptional sales and service culture through consistent coaching and training; works to develop a knowledgeable and effective sales team.
- Monitors individual sales performance versus objectives on a regular basis and provides coaching to branch staff.
- Actively searches and participates in community activities. Oversees the daily operations, sales efforts, and service quality levels of the branch offices to ensure success.
- Actively corrects any and all compliance deficiencies as identified through internal and external audits or examinations in a timely manner.
- Participates in the development of new promotional ideas for the Bank's market area.
- Provides assistance to customers with specific inquiries or service problems.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of all customer service calls made and meetings held with present and prospective customers.
- Effectively uncovers and resolves customers inquires and/or issues.
- Jointly establishes individual performance objectives with the Branch Operations Managers.
- Assists in the selection of new personnel as appropriate; assists with provisions for the proper orientation and training of new personnel.
- Conducts annual performance reviews, providing clear feedback and follow through with corrective action if necessary.
- Provides coaching, recognition, motivation and skill development to staff members on a consistent basis.
- Communicates clearly among her/his teams, assuring all team members have the appropriate tools and information to perform according to expectations.
- Bi-Lingual abilities are a plus
A minimum of seven (7) years' related experience