Compliance License & Exam Manager
The Licensing and Exam Manager will support all mortgage brokering licenses as well as the regulatory examinations related to such licenses. This role will report to the Head of Licensing and Exam Management on the Compliance team and work closely with a cross-functional team including business partners. We are looking for a proactive Compliance member to drive the licensing and examination program. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing mortgage licenses, from compiling applications to submitting renewals and reporting, as well as interacting with regulators.
Exam Management – drive regulatory examinations of mortgage brokering licenses
· Bachelor's Degree preferred with 5+ years professional experience in the mortgage space. 2+ years' experience in mortgage brokering or lending licensing preferred, including company-level licensing
· Experience with regulatory state examinations strongly preferred
· Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
· CRCM, CMCP or other professional certifications preferred.
· Knowledge of mortgage lending, including familiarity with applicable federal and state regulations, such as ECOA, FCRA, TILA, UDAP, GLBA/Privacy, OFAC, RESPA and 3rd party vendor management.
· Ability to work independently – self-starter, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
|Compliance Manager - Mortgage|
|Compliance Operations - Mortgage|