Compliance Program Analyst
· As the Compliance Program Analyst, the incumbent is responsible for the daily operations within the Financial Crime team within the bank.
· This person will act as a primary subject matter expert ( "SME”) concerning all financial crime program and strategic projects, and developing and overseeing robust action plans.
· Specifically, FVP, Head of Program and Strategic Priorities develop strategies and project plans, track projects, and create reporting for Board of Directors and Senior Management meetings.
· The incumbent will work across FCC to help ensure its sub-units are appropriately meeting strategic objectives in a thoughtful and timely manner.
· Assisting with the development of robust action plans for financial crimes program and strategic priority work streams. Tracking the progress of work streams to ensure milestones and target dates are achieved.
· Coordinating meetings with stakeholders to review project status and potential risks.
· Performing post implementation reviews (as needed) to identify areas for improvement and implement identified recommendations into future projects.
· Creating presentations for Board of Directors, Senior Management, and external regulators to report progress and results of FCC program and strategic priority work streams.
· Tracking information requests from the Bank's primary regulators, directing these requests to appropriate internal stakeholders, and organizing documentation/responses for review by the FVP, Head of Program and Strategic Priorities.
· Assisting with the overall management of FCC Steering Committee meetings including creation of agendas, action items, and presentations, as directed by the FVP, Head of Program and Strategic Priorities.
· Supporting FCC involvement with new products and delivery channels including identifying FCC requirements, assessing FCC risks, and reviewing partner documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in banking compliance, with a strong emphasis on BSA/AML regulations and requirements preferred.
· Minimum 1 year of project management experience preferred.
· An undergraduate degree is required, and a professional certification is a plus.
|AML Risk Assessment Consultant|
|Senior Sanctions Fircosoft Consultant|
|General Counsel - Payments/FinTech|
|Senior AML Analyst|