The ideal candidate should be passionate about innovation, the client-experience, and collaborating with our Risk, Senior Management and Engineering teams to maximize revenue.
Duties and Responsibility
- Query, analyze and model transactional data from operational databases.
- Compile reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Develop and present clear concise recommendations outlining alternatives and key decision criteria
- Collaborate across the organization to develop solutions that drive business outcomes.
- Develop business intelligence reporting capability to create actionable reports and notification tools that can be leveraged by various teams to manage the risk and performance of the enterprise.
- Develop and implement data attribute quality controls
- Assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met
- 3+ years of experience working in a financial environment with an understanding of credit and lending.
- 3+ years of experience with developing, monitoring or validating statistical models
3+ years of experience tracking data, compiling/mining data from multiple cross business sources.
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages such as R/Python.
- 2+ years of advanced Microsoft office suite experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- The ability to prioritize projects based on business requirements.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and have strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.