FinTech Compliance Consultant – Reg E Specialist – Remote
My client is seeking an experienced FinTech compliance professional to ensure the compliant design and assistance of regulation e, including commercial and consumer payment card programs, and to assist with maintaining and enhancing its existing FinTech compliance program.
- Maintain a robust compliance program ensuring that the full suite of FinTech products and services complies with all applicable state and federal laws and industry best practices, including assisting on new policies and controls as may be needed to govern new financial products and services (prior experience with payment card products is required)
- Assist with the design of innovative financial products, including payment card, digital payment, and commercial/consumer credit products, to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including payment network rules, card association rules, and consumer protection laws
- Assist with the development, and implementation of required state and federal regulatory disclosures and notices
- At least 2 years of experience as a FinTech compliance professional with a deep knowledge of payments and card products
- Strong knowledge of financial and payments regulation (Specifically RegE), including card association and payment network rules, prepaid card rules, and laws applicable to acquiring, treasury, payouts, and issuing, commercial and consumer credit, PCI/DSS, BSA/AML, and CFPB regulations
- Direct experience with payments industry compliance and product/service features, including various card processing pricing models is a plus but not required