Consumer Compliance Consultant
Level: Senior Associate or Manager
- Assist in the execution of various aspects of a banks internal audit plan, performing design effectiveness and operational effectiveness assessment, audit fieldwork, assessment of control framework, drafting of audit reports, maintaining discussions w/ business owners
- Must understands the application audit controls, data audit controls, Must be efficient in writing audit work papers
- Bachelors or high-level degree in accounting, finance, math, business, statistics, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within a large financial institution
- Data management expertise, including project management activities, audit skills, etc.
- Candidates must possess a strong technical skill set, e.g., data analytics, business intelligence, data mining/science, etc. Specifically, this candidate is expected to possess:
- An in-depth level of expertise in data governance and data quality processes, including Critical Data Element identification and development, data lineage, data taxonomy, etc.
- A strong technology background specific to data infrastructure and architecture at global institutions with experience in reference data management, golden source and strategic data source systems.
- A broad and comprehensive understanding of specific data regulations, including Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (Client) 239 Principles for Effective Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting,
- GDPR and OCC Heightened Standards.
- Risk identification
- Risk management
- AML / KYC