Managing Director; Compliance Practice Leader
As the Compliance Practice Leader, you will report directly to the President of the firm and be responsible for leading, building and managing the Compliance practice. You will oversee a team of staff members and affiliates and have ultimate responsibility for successful execution of client engagements. You will collaborate closely with our Business Development team to continue building the client base and increasing the Compliance practice revenue.
- Compliance management: 10+ years developing and implementing financial institution- specific compliance technologies and strategies.
- Experience working within Management consulting
- Experience managing projects
- Need experience with broker/dealers, banks and/or RIA's
- Project execution: planning, organizing, defining scope, establishing deliverables, costs, resources, time requirements. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Leadership: coaching and influencing employees giving timely, constructive guidance and feedback; proven team builder.
- Expertise: proven ability to make sound judgements based on scenarios, procedures, guidelines for any situation.
- Influence: motivate colleagues and clients to support initiatives and adopt changes to achieve results. Thought leader.
- Communication: high communicator with confident and professional verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
- Advanced degree in legal or relevant business-related fields are viewed favorably in combination with experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the job requirements.
- Strong expereince with Regulatory compliance
- Professional designations are a plus: CRCM, CAMS or other compliance certifications.