A global company is seeking a Senior Manager for the Executive Protection team. The Executive Protection is responsible for the execution and implementation of this program and ensures that all The Company executive leaders have adequate protection for their business and personal lives commensurate with their position and the security threats they face. This includes developing and applying strategic direction on appropriate protection measures to mitigate risk whenever traveling outside of The Company HQ, located in New York, whether domestic or international. The EP Role must be available at all hours to ensure no harm comes to Company executives.
The EP Role will also interface with employees and support staff across multiple teams within and outside The Company and particularly must possess the ability to exercise diplomacy and tact when interacting with The Company executive leadership, their respective chiefs of staff, executive assistants, and personnel assigned to The Company Corporate Aviation. The EP Role must provide a strategic and consistent level of protective service during both domestic and international travel.
of managing and documenting activities associated to the Executive Protection program.
• Ensure the medical health and safety of The Company executives during domestic and international travel.
• Must adhere to the Executive Protection accepted best practices to protect The Company executives in all aspects of life; home, office and traveling.
• Ability to utilize protective measures and protocols to mitigate threats during domestic and international travel.
• Build a network of contacts and relationships throughout the company, local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, and at the executive's travel destination to ensure appropriate protective measures are in place.
• Must act mature, discreet and provide responsive and dependable security risk management while remaining sensitive to the company's culture.
• Must excel at facilitating, i and maintaining a discrete but vigilant security presence when interacting with the executives.
• Ability to adopt a continuous improvement mindset to reflect changes in the threat landscape.
• 4 Year colleague degree required; Master's Degree preferred
• 10 years minimum of law enforcement experience required
• Experience and expertise in working protective services
• Proficient report writer
• Prior experience in budget management
• Prior exposure to and utilization of intelligence analysis
• Good computer skills
• At a minimum CPR certified. EMT or Paramedic qualifications preferred.
• Trained and proficient in all levels of threat identification and response.
• Authorized to carry a firearm
• Required to sign a confidentiality & non-disclosure agree