Admin Assistant/Secretary I
- Location: Portland, OR
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-03227
- Date: June 08, 2021
Job Description - Admin Assistant/Secretary I
A well-known Pharmaceutical company is looking to add an Admin Assistant/Secretary to their growing team. This is a contract position with looking to last a minimum of 11 months.
- Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager.
- Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience
Related Job Listings
No related jobs at this time.