Legal Administrative Assistant
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 19-04380
- Date: July 16, 2019
Questions about this job listing?
Contact the recruiter now.
Job Description - Legal Administrative Assistant
Must Have 3-5 years of administrative experience at a law firm.
A Large Law Firm is seeking to add an Administrative Assistant to their growing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support lawyers in the Firm's legal departments
- Maintain attorney calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinate attorneys' travel schedules, transportation and accommodations
- Provide excellent telephone coverage, manage high call volume, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
- Accurately edit all documents, briefs, and agreements
- Build client relationships by courteously communicating with clients and co-workers
- Work as part of a secretarial service center and provide assistance to other attorneys
- Assist in day-to-day duties such as faxing, filing, copying, messenger service, etc.
- Demonstrate the highest level of confidentiality with client and attorney information
- Prepare expense reports via Chrome River system and invoices via the invoice form and submit as appropriate
- Input time entries in DTE in a timely manner
- Liaise with Client Operations team for Partner billing matters
- Prepare correspondence, client materials and presentation materials
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of administrative or legal experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), comfort with technology and ability to learn programs/software
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy
- Maintain composure in high-pressure situations and a fast-paced, multi-authority environment
- Multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- Available to work overtime as needed