Communications Account Executive - Fintech
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-04236
- Date: June 23, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $125000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Communications Account Executive - Fintech
Communications Account Executive - FINTECH
The Candidate must be energetic, self-motivated and have proven experience in a direct sales role with a verifiable and successful record of accomplishment of existing and new business sales. The candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to identify, qualify and generate new business, in a professional and organized way and demonstrate a history of account/revenue development. The qualified candidate will ideally have 5 plus years plus of solid, Financial Industry sales experience in the telecommunication / SaaS trading arena. You must also be able to work as an individual contributor within a fast paced, sales team environment with target and revenue deadlines. A record of accomplishment of success and recent experience is essential, as is the ability to work within a wider team environment encompassing product development, marketing and operations as required. A college degree is preferred.
What you will do:
- Play a key role in the development and sales of Existing and New Market portfolio
- Sell suite of Services into all accounts – U.S.
- Generate new revenue through closing sales to new and existing business customers
- Develop strategic business relationships within customer accounts
- Consistently build pipeline of opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales and business targets through defined targets
- Provide, acquire, and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors
- Develop and manage sales funnel
- Provide management reporting as required
- Increase market awareness
- Establish new business contacts through a variety of networking as a point of lead generation
- Attend local networking events to assist in new sales lead generation
- Responsible for cold calling customer/prospects, appointment setting and opportunity tracking
- Meet sales activities (KPIS): Dials, Calls, Follow-ups and Meetings.
- Manage communication cadence for your assigned customer base.
- Identify, grow, and retain existing Accounts.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with customer principals and develop a working understanding of their business model and their usage of our product.
- Leverage other internal departments (support, development, services) to find solutions to a variety of customer needs with focuses on customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Leverage client interactions and insights to inform new features and future product development, relaying back new requests to our R&D team.
- Maintain accurate details of your daily activities within our CRM system
- Analyse and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity
- Maintain contact with the customer, resolve problems, and seek additional opportunities
- Create and maintain accurate account plans and reviews with management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization ability, attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and accept/provide feedback in a team setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, tenacious, driven and Fun to be Around
- Proven track record of success within high tech solutions sales (SaaS)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
- Go-getter attitude and ability to be an individual contributor and a team player
- Minimum of 2 years Financial Industry