• Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, and feedback
• Promptly answers, screens, and processes all consumer service requests received through multiple communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter, chat, social media) with strict adherence to confidentiality/privacy agreements and policies and procedures
• Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring consumer understanding
• Provides consumers and healthcare professionals with product information that is not medicinal in nature following all policies, and procedures. Explains complex medical terms/information in Client terms to consumers using scripted responses
• May make outbound calls related to the service request, and/or follow-up to a customer inquiry
• Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquires comments and actions taken. Documentation needs to be concise, thorough, and accurate following a Good Documentation Practice
• Utilizes automated (or if unavailable, manually) computer software
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management
• Proactively makes recommendations on how to enhance customer satisfaction, and improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
• Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
• Has prior experience working for digital savvy organizations (e.g. internet, hi-tech and/or start-ups).
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
• Individual to have the skills to carry out consumer/ HCP outreach programs (examples: Telesales, tele-detailing, conducting surveys)
|Insurance Administrative Assistant (REMOTE)|