My client is seeking to add a Director of Payment Services to their team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Department activities as pertains to Interbank Payments System and Check Image (SVPCO)
- Represent CHIPS and SVPCO Product Management at Bank Relationship and other client-facing meetings
- Assist in the preparation of and develop supporting materials for Quarterly Interbank Payments System and SVPCO Business Committee meetings
- Perform Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Interbank Payments System and SVPCO Product Assessments
- Retrieve and analyze Interbank Payments System and SVPCO related data in support of product assessments and ad hoc circumstances
- Develop business requirements for new product enhancements
- Develop and maintain product documentation, policies and procedures to ensure current
- Monitor and report to Interbank Payments System Product Management Team on daily Interbank Payments System Performance Indicators regarding the health of CHIPS Production (SVPCO as it applies)
- Be thoroughly familiar with Interbank Payments System, Fedwire and SWIFT, and related MT and ISO 20022 Messaging formats
- Be thoroughly familiar with Check Image processing flows
- Lead project meetings and or represent Interbank Payments System and/or SVPCO Product at project meetings
- Experience creating and providing comments on project life cycle process documentation including Project Scope, Business Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications, Communications Plans, etc.
- Represent Interbank Payments System and or SVPCO Product with client inquiries
- Provide customer and internal training for Interbank Payments System and SVPCO products, including new enhancements
- Keep up to date with Risk related metrics and Risk department reporting responsibilities.
- Work effectively in a highly technical and secure business environment
- Prioritize work efforts in consideration of the Interbank Payments System and SVPCO strategic direction
- Keeping current with Interbank Payments System and SVPCO Product Project Portfolios
- Work closely with Customer Relationship Management in support of Interbank Payments System and SVPCO Customer Relationship visits
- Work closely with Product Team, IT Development, QA, Operations, Risk Management, Communications Team, Legal and Administrative Team in support of Interbank Payments System day to day support activities (and SVPCO as it applies)
- Bachelor's degree (or comparable specific work experience)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of product management experience in the financial industries including High Value, Cross Border Money Transfer Payments, and Check Image related fields
- Good project management skills and understanding of the payment industry
- Good communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Good research and analysis skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem management skills
- Able to work in a cross-functional work environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.