- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-04821
- Date: July 20, 2022
- Pay: $20.0 - $24.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - HR Coordinator
Position Summary – Responsible for coordinating various duties & assisting the HR Director with the daily administrative functions in the department.
- Responds to all employees HR related inquires
- Responsible for onboarding employees using the HRIS, including recruitments, interviews, verifying work history and references, and tracking of new possible candidates.
- Prepares and sends onboarding packet to new physician consultant
- Monitors the clinical staff licensing renewal and compliance for all staff including full-time, part-time, consultants, and overseas reviewers
- Maintains employees’ files to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Reconciles monthly invoices and submits to finance for payments
- Manages the Kchecks system and submits monthly reports to the compliance officer
- Prepares quarterly medical buyout reports to submit to finance for payments
- Manages employee benefits, including medical plan enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Manages the commuting benefit program with Health Equity
- Prepares and submits monthly performance evaluations and reminder to department heads for processing.
- Schedules GoToMeeting as requested by Directors, Managers, and supervisors
- Train new hires within the HR department
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 2 years of experience in the Human Resources field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to always maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of HR employment-related laws/practices
- Knowledge of Clinical staff credentialing
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and highly organized work skills
- Demonstrate a mature, professional, respectful, demeanor and style
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and critical thinking skills
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long-term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance, and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm, and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.