Our client is a subsidiary of a leading, global, plant-nutrition company headquartered in Morocco. They are looking for a new HR Generalist to join the New York team. Role will be remote until further notice but may become hybrid in the future.
- Utilized templates for performance reviews and talent development.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Assist with benefits and payroll as needed.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Bachelor's degree is a must-have.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Polished and professional.