Human Resources Associate - REMOTE
- Location: REMOTE, VA
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 21-01928
- Date: April 06, 2021
Job Description - Human Resources Associate - REMOTE
Welcome to the Next Generation of Internet Service, Our Client is a growing Internet Service Provider and they are looking to hire a Human Resources Associate.
This role will report directly to the VP of Finance
- Assists in Recruiting, interviews, and hires across multiple departments and with department managers.
- Handles documentation of policy infractions and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys/kpis to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, leave, talent management, morale, occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; including the full life cycle of talent acquisition.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Three to five years of human resource experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Related Job Listings
No related jobs at this time.