- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-04789
- Date: July 19, 2022
- Pay: $70000.0 - $75000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Legal Assistant
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process bills and third party invoices.
- Assist attorneys with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, scheduling appointments, preparation of meeting materials, answering phones, filing, photocopying and messengering correspondence and documents.
- Managing client intake paperwork.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations and create comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Maintain, schedule and remind attorneys of upcoming calendar appointments and/or events.
- Create and maintain detailed reports, documents and draft various correspondence.
- Conduct research as it relates to current or upcoming projects, as needed.
- Maintain and organize files.
- Provide assistance to paralegals in the group, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with attorneys, clients, all levels of staff and management at the firm.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints and high-pressure situations.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the legal field is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Aderant (billing) and Chrome River (expenses) are a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long-term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance, and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm, and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.