- Location: 60 E 42nd St, NY
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-04013
- Date: June 15, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $22.51 per Hour USD
Job Description - Office Associate/Manager
Office Manager - Temp
The Office Manager role is a solo role. And at the moment, the role covers the American regions. This role will report to a Senior HR Officer based in New York. Role Overview:
Roles and Responsibilities:
This firm is currently seeking a candidate for the role of Office Manager. The main responsibility is to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. As Office Manager you will provide clerical and administrative support in a hybrid office/ work from home environment.
You will be based in the New York office with a mission-orientated company with a collaborative team that values new ideas, creative thinking, knowledge-sharing and a commitment to business partnership. This role will provide comprehensive office support to our America’s offices in New York, and San Francisco.
Your service-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated attitude will help you to thrive in a role where you are expected to develop your leadership.
- Meet and greet visitors, including new hires, sorting incoming mail and deliveries
- Organize new joiner social activities such as coffee session and peer buddy program
- Setup new joiner for a building ID card
- Inform perspective office(s) of Positive Covid case
- Update various spreadsheet
- Work closely with IT on new hire and leaver process
- Order and Receive deliveries, stock kitchen and supply closet
- Expenses: Manage and submit expenses for office supplies, credit card transactions and invoices monthly
- Assist and support all office administrative duties such as registering external guests in building security system and liaise with building management on service requests, repairs, and emergency plans.
- Maintain and update inventory for all supplies
- Communicate office reminder (Office closure memo)
- Support on ad-hoc project as needed
Key Requirements for this Role:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant and Office Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to work within office spaces as need and with appropriate safety precautions (this role will not be eligible to be remote role and will require office presence)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience as an Office Manager or in Administrative Assistant role
- Presentation skills including Power point, Excel, and communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Deep passion for people and a positive can-do attitude is a must
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Required to be in the office 4 days per week (Mon-Thur. 9AM-5PM). Starting September, this office manager will need to be in the office 5 days a week (M-F 9AM-5PM).