- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-05083
- Date: August 03, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $65000.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Product Analyst
This FINTECH client of mine is seeking a detail oriented, collaborative and motivated Analyst to join our Technical Sales Support team to assist with the management of the life cycle of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
In this role, you will unite operational detail, project strategies and bid compliance to create a persuasive and concise narrative that effectively details this Fintech’s value proposition to each prospect.
- Perform detailed analysis of RFX documents to develop clear timeline and task list.
- Global Co-Ordination and Management of documentation to include proposal management plan and kick-off meetings materials.
- Participate in team alignment meetings and strategy discussions to understand the scope of work and business opportunity with team members from across the company.
- Uphold overall quality, completeness, and accuracy of proposals and compliance for highest likelihood of selection.
- Continuously improve boilerplate collateral and presentation materials to encourage standardisation where possible.
- Creation and maintenance of required documentation to support bid proposals.
- Management of Central Repository of Information
- Exceptional writing, editing/formatting, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple formats (Excel, word, pdf, client portals)
- Excellent people skills – able to work with teams of varying sizes with various levels of technical ability and authorization levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior knowledge of the financial industry, network and communications is a plus.
Degree – Any field field is fine.