Contract through EOY
- Provide support to Escrow office by answering phones, greeting customers, placing calls and other clerical duties to assist in completing escrow transactions.
- Assists with real estate escrow transactions by gathering, checking, and preparing documents; maintaining accounts; setting-up appointments.
- Operates PBX or multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- 1-2 years related Receptionist experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Receptionist experience
- Experience with answering phones, clerical work and administrative functions
|Lead Frontend Software Engineer|
|Site Reliability Engineer|