Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location: Denver, CO
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 21-01873
- Date: April 06, 2021
Job Description - Talent Acquisition Specialist
The impact you’ll make:
Being a part of our Talent Acquisition Team is more than just filling jobs. You will champion both the business partners and talent to ensure a successful candidate experience, manage all parts of the recruiting process from sourcing to offer and will act as a true contributor to the growth of the client.
What you’ll do:
- Hire for hourly positions across multiple geographies and create comprehensive local recruitment strategies per assigned location
- Partner with Field Operations leadership and Human Resource Partners to determine understaffed and/or labor-constrained markets and create innovative solutions to find talent through various sources including social media, job boards, LinkedIn, Indeed, user groups, networking, referrals, and other creative means
- Deliver diverse talent pools for active requisitions and ready talent pipelines for the future; curate a network of key community partners to attract and hire hourly talent
- Coordinate and facilitate all on-site/ virtual hiring events.
- Drive continuous improvement and strategic recruiting initiatives by providing your hiring managers the metrics they need.
- Accurately manage data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Remain informed of hourly recruiting staffing trends and innovative techniques; deploy state-of-the art practices
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of high-volume staffing/recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit frontline hourly and clerical staff.
- Experience managing a high-volume recruiting workload (i.e. 50 plus openings at a variety of levels).
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Expert knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting; energized by proactive outreach, innovative sourcing, and talent community building across functional areas
- Results driven and a sense of urgency in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment; manages competing demands and feedback while continuously optimizing output
- Questions status quo in a constructive manner; thrives on change that improves results
- Committed to outstanding stakeholder management
- Attention to detail and exceptional organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Related Job Listings
No related jobs at this time.