Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-04782
- Date: July 19, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $95000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist, AT manages full cycle recruitment, including sourcing candidates, placing job advertisements, screening applicants, conducting background checks, and extending employment offers. The incumbent will identify and attract candidates using a variety of sourcing technologies and strategies. Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process for assigned departments and branches by collaborating with hiring managers to discuss staffing needs, prepare/post recruitment advertisements, screen resumes, schedule interviews, and extend and negotiate formal offers.
- Interview selected applicants and gather pertinent data including but not limited to education, experience, training, job skills, and salary requirements; ensure candidates are treated equally and in compliance with applicable laws (EEO & ADA) and other federal compliance requirements.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with candidates and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Understand and translate hiring managers’ needs to deliver qualified and diverse candidate pools.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques by leveraging technology and digital campaigns to identify talent and build extensive networks for current and future consideration.
- Use data and talent market insights to influence decision-makers.
- Monitor the background verification process after the offer has been extended.
- Assist with the development of Bank employment policies and procedures; work with Talent Acquisition Team Lead to maintain and update policy guides including the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure quality delivery of HR services through meaningful metrics, reports, dashboards, and continuous process improvement; track and analyze staffing and turnover data and other information necessary to provide insight for informed talent decisions.
- Support a variety of HR initiatives including recruitment, workforce planning, performance management, employee relations, and employee retention.
- Ensure compliance with various federal and state employment laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, And Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
- Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR or SHRM-CP) is preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Must have independent decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute recruitment plans in a high volume/fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Prior experience using an ATS is a must; experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now or other HRIS systems is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across a diverse client base, while establishing trust and credibility with employees at all levels.
- Prior experience managing highly confidential information with discretion.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State laws.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long-term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance, and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm, and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.