- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 20-03909
- Date: September 24, 2020
Job Description - ETL Developer
The ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework. The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation. This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 8-10+ years of experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies. Preferably in the financial services industry.
- 8-10+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
- 5-7+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSRS).
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS) – Expert Level
- SSRS – Expert Level
- System optimization experience – Expert Level
- Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- Java, .Net, C# is a plus
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems
- SVN and Jenkins experience required
- TIDAL job schedule is a plus
- IBM UrbanCode or similar tool is a plus
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX or AxiomXL is a huge plus