PM/BA, Middle Office Technology
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-05251
- Date: August 10, 2022
Job Description - PM/BA, Middle Office Technology
PM/BA, Middle Office Technology
- Project Management and Business Analysis for strategic projects and enhancements.
- Facilitate daily/weekly scrums, sprint planning sessions, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Support agile activities, including user story creation, acceptance criteria definition, product backlog grooming, and identifying key dependencies and risks.
- Coordinate with client stakeholders to track milestones, deliverables, and dependencies.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and design sessions with business and technology stakeholders.
- Document QA test plans and execute test cases. Liaise with business users to create test plans, manage testing, and track defects, enhancements, and questions.
- Assist with production implementation & coordinate user validation
- Participate in general BA work including production support and BAU enhancements of business applications.
- Manage projects between technology and business teams.
- 5+ years of experience in bank capital markets as a business analyst. Exposure to Fixed Income Interest Rate derivatives products is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as project manager for medium or large-scale projects.
- Ability to work independently as both Project Manager and Business Analyst to deliver critical business changes. Must be able to focus on both overall view & risks as Project Manager and specific details as Business Analyst. Eagerness and demonstrated ability to effectively master new domains.
- Familiarity with processes in Derivatives Trading, Risk Management and Product Control areas
- Understanding of components of Capital Regulation is a big plus: For example, Fundamental Review of the Trading Book or CFTC Swap Dealer Capital Rules. Market Risk, Credit Risk, Risk Weighted Assets, VaR, Back Testing, Hypo PnL, Regulatory Reporting.
- Understanding of XVA (CVA) and Margin is beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate confidently with users and effectively with technical team members.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements. Able to write detailed BRDs, Functional Specs and Test Plans.
- Strong work ethic with focus on meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Strong skills working with MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS Power Point & SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree. Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.