IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-06157
- Date: September 27, 2022
- Pay: $24.0 - $28.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - IT Helpdesk Engineer
IT HELPDESK ENGINEER Sacramento, CA
ICS, a Korn Ferry Company, is hiring an IT Helpdesk Engineer in Sacramento, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- Promptly respond to requests and cases from end users (both local and remote) by troubleshooting and/or researching and providing the appropriate resolution
- Respond to alerts from any system by following documented procedures for verifying the issue, determining the cause, and resolving or escalating as necessary
- Resolve end user issues via telephone, remote session or in person
- Properly document/make notes of problems in the case system
- Develop and document internal IT processes and procedures
- Work closely with other IT staff members to acquire additional technical and non-technical knowledge
- Work with the following: Microsoft operating systems and products, Microsoft Exchange, active directory, VoIP Systems, Printers, Practice Management and Electronic Health
- Records systems and e-mail applications.
- Provide ongoing technical support using a variety of systems and software.
- Assist in the delivery, installation, and use of systems and services
- Provide Hardware/Software Installation and Setup support.
- Provide Mobile Device Support.
- Assist in developing user documentation/installation procedures.
- Assist in delivering end user training.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- 3-5 years’ of IT Helpdesk experience
- CompTIA A+/Net+, CCNA, Microsoft, or related Certification a Plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Work and Outlook required
- Experience Installing, patching, and maintaining Windows environments.
- Must possess a sense of urgency with a strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with IT Ticketing systems, Zendesk a plus.
- Must be organized and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.