Senior Technical Product Manager
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06197
- Date: September 28, 2022
- Pay: $130000.0 - $150000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Senior Technical Product Manager
TITLE: Senior Technical Product Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
ICS is seeking a seasoned Technical Product Manager to lead the Product Management of our client's next generation Web Apps. You will be an evangelist on the importance of elegant simplicity and beautiful design in everything our client does that touches a customer.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the Product Management of our next generation Web Apps
- Work with sales, marketing, and external agencies to understand our customer and build design strategies that maximize engagement
- Continuously drive client discovery initiatives and ensure that released solutions are valuable, viable, usable, feasible and on time
- Ensure our Web Apps are inclusive and meet all requirements for ADA compliance
- Drive the Web Apps specifications and definitions via well-written stories and assist a team of incredibly smart developers to execute in an Agile environment
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Graduate degree in one these fields is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience, with a track record of managing end-to-end and launching Web Apps
- Hands-on experience working in an agile environment with previous experience in a SCRUM role (Master or PO)
- A builder with extensive experience in web product design and development
- Demonstratively data-driven
- Exceptional communicator with strong written, oral and presentation skills
- A passion for Crypto and Blockchain technologies and the possibilities that they offer to achieve economic inclusion for all
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.