- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-06204
- Date: September 28, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $0.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Oracle DBA
TITLE: Oracle Database Administrator
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Our financial services client is searching for an Oracle DBA to join their team in Jersey City, NJ. This is a hybrid position, and the team reports into the office 3 days per week.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- 10 to 12 years of Oracle DBA Experience with strong understanding of databases and oracle engineered systems like Exadata, ZFS and ZDLRA
- Expert experience administering various multi-Terabyte, 24x7 uptime Oracle databases as a Systems/Infrastructure Database Administrator required
- Strong experience working with Oracle versions 11gR1/2, 12c and 19c n a Linux environment
- Experience with Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance is a plus
- Strong, proven Oracle Database Performance Diagnostic skills (at both the SQL and system levels)
- Experience with features such as Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Active Data Guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and Golden Gate replication
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Experience architecting, supporting and implementing advanced, strategic database management system
- Exadata knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with audit and compliance is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Agile development and implement automated process to improve database system reliability
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, with a background in systems and network administration
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.