Customer Data Analyst
- Location: new york, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06217
- Date: September 28, 2022
- Pay: $140000.0 - $180000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Customer Data Analyst
Senior Analyst, Customer Insights
We help people use data to serve the customer. The Analytics team works directly with some of the world's most loved consumer brands, and as an analyst you will lead our clients and prospects as an expert in using, understanding, and acting on customer data. You'll call on your business knowledge and deep technical expertise to unlock powerful insights from a wide range of industries. And you'll accelerate Amperity's speed to value by creating the framework to scale your most impactful analyses with our internal teams and external users.
This role is a unique opportunity to:
- Dive deep into the data. Explore behavioral and transactional data from a variety of industries, quickly ramping up on new data schemas as you create compelling insights
- Grow your consulting chops. Your analysis and strategic recommendations will influence marketing and analytics leaders from innovative consumer brands and help them transform their business
- Have outsized impact. Analytics is inherently cross-functional. The work you'll do will influence our customers' success, sales, and the product itself. And because we partners with hundreds of brands, the work you do will help improve the customer experience for millions of customers.
- Develop customer-centric analyses and solve challenging problems from a variety of consumer verticals
- Support the selling motion with your deep analytics expertise, generating insights that showcase the value we provide
- Consult with leaders from major consumer brands to identify trends, opportunities, and valuable segments that help them drive and measure incremental growth
- Build scalable methodology and tools to accelerate the analytics motion
- Help inform product direction as a power-user
- Contribute to company-sponsored analytic studies shared with our community
We are looking for a versatile analytics professional who can go deep to derive useful insights and delight our customers (and help others learn to do the same). We are a team that moves quickly and relies on each other to think independently, work autonomously, handle ambiguity, and solve hard problems. If you are passionate about developing customer-centric analytics methodologies to help the world's most loved brands use their data to better serve their customers, and you are looking for a fast-paced, friendly, and fun place to work, you should apply!
- Minimum 5 years experience in a consulting, business analytics, or data science role, preferably working with customer behavior data for a direct-to-consumer business
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan and execute repeatable analyses and recommend actionable strategy for a variety of industries
- Strong communicator who easily bridges the gap between data and business owners
- Creative thinker, adept at imagining new business use cases and identifying the data necessary to make them a reality
- Direct experience with experimentation design and A/B test measurement
- Excellent SQL skills with experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R, PySpark, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets
- Experience creating executive-level dashboards using visualization tools like Tableau
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- BA/BS in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field (advanced degrees are a plus)
- Ability to develop predictive models using a Client framework such as MLlib, H20 or scikit-learn a distinct plus
- Ability to travel (15%)
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.