TITLE: Senior Manager of Customer Analytics Consulting
The Customer Analytics Consulting team works directly with some of the world's most
loved consumer brands. The Customer Data Analysts on this team support and guide our
clients and prospects in using, understanding, and acting on customer data. They call on
business knowledge and deep technical expertise to unlock powerful insights from a wide
range of industries and accelerate our clients' "speed-to-value”
The leader of this team is responsible for formulating and executing a strategic vision that
maximizes the role played by Customer Analytics in our business and in our clients'
businesses, rapidly evolving our consulting offering to keep up with the volume and scope of
demand, and managing a growing and high-performing group of individual contributors. It is
an essential leadership role that inherently encompasses multiple ways to
meaningfully influence our strategy and growth.
In particular, this role is a wonderful opportunity to:
● Have outsized impact. Analytics is at the heart of data, and data is at the heart of our
business and our clients' businesses, so your leadership will influence both their
long-term success and our product. And because our partners with hundreds of
brands, the work you and your team do will help improve the customer experience for
millions of customers.
● Scale our consulting practice by directing the creation and curation of subject matter
expertise and templating consulting processes and deliverables for repeatability of
consistent service motions.
● Leverage your consulting background to establish lasting excellence in consulting
practice on the team. You will guide your team in the production of analysis and
strategic recommendations that will influence marketing and analytics leaders from
innovative consumer brands, but more importantly, you'll model a consultative
mindset: approaching every conversation with deep curiosity and creativity, always
meeting the client where they are, and "sticking to it” over time to create incremental
● Hire, coach and develop a growing team of Analytics professionals with a mix of
consultant, practitioner and other backgrounds united in their goal of driving value
and adoption of the our platform through a steady drumbeat of Customer
Analytics-driven breakthroughs in every client relationship.
● Evolve the team in size, structure and composition as our business and demand for
our services grow and change
● Consult with leaders from major consumer brands to identify trends, opportunities,
and valuable segments that help them drive and measure incremental growth
● Represent the team and company as a thought leader in the Customer Analytics
● Support our selling motion with your deep analytics expertise, generating
insights that showcase the value we provide
● Build scalable methodology and tools to accelerate the analytics motion
● Help inform product direction
● Contribute to company-sponsored analytic studies shared with our community
We are seeking a seasoned leader passionate about organization-building, consulting, people
management and customer data. This role is a fit for someone who thrives on variety and a
steady stream of Client challenges, who excels at setting a vision and following through as
that vision is executed, and who feels great at the end of day of wearing multiple hats.
● Experience leading a consulting team in an analytical discipline; ideally in customer
analytics and/or retail
● Minimum 10 years experience in a consulting, business analytics, or data science role,
preferably working with customer behavior data for a direct-to-consumer business
● Demonstrated ability to independently plan and execute repeatable analyses and
recommend actionable strategy for a variety of industries
● Demonstrated accomplishments as a "builder,” in the form of both people
(high-functioning, happy teams) and systems (knowledge management and
templating of consulting motions)
● Strong communicator who easily bridges the gap between data and business owners
on the outside, and clearly articulates company vision (and how Analytics is crucial to
it) on the inside
● Creative thinker, adept at imagining new business use cases and identifying the data
necessary to make them a reality
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Service Desk Analyst (L2) - Remote|
|Senior Business Analyst|
|Campus Recruiting Coordinator|
|IT Auditor- Remote|