Site Reliability Engineer
- Location: Dayton, NJ
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06229
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Pay: $90000.0 - $120000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
- Bachelor or Associate's degree in Computer Science.
- 5 -10 years' experience
- Knowledge in a wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts, in the field.
- System development principles, database management and SQL background.
- Knowledge/background in C# and XML.
- Familiar with the in-house logistic software system and other technologies. Necessary and required training will be provided in in Austria/Europe).
- Experience in working with a team environment under the direction and mentorship of more senior team members.
- Networking protocols and network administration knowledge/work preferred.
- Windows server administration and understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP) experience is a plus.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Good administrative skills and expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks in parallel.
- Capable to deal with competing demands, unexpected delays, changes or last minute events.
- Computer skills in: EDI (XML, X12), Oracle, PL/SQL
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Time Management — managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Initiative — willingness to take on responsibilities, challenges and generate suggestions for improvement.
Summary of Key responsibilities
- Mentor and develop junior level DevOps engineers.
- Combine software development, networking and systems engineering expertise to help engineering teams build and run their services.
- Work closely with engineering teams with a demonstrated commitment to their success.
- Communicate highly complex ideas and concepts to non-technical peers and customers.
- Ensure that application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with company standards and practices.
- Create reports using Pentaho and Impromptu.
- Report monitoring
- Software user support.
- In-house logistic software support Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.