- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-06232
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Pay: $62.0 - $68.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - QA Analyst
Long Term Contract
- Analyze large, complex datasets using SQL to thoroughly understand requirements, present data issues/anomalies, and explain data scenarios to business and technology teams.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with in-house development team to design & build solutions, create test plans, execute test cases, and track issue
- Liaise with business users to create UAT test plans, manage UAT testing, and track defects, enhancements and questions.
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets (Derivatives, Securities, Risk Technology, Equities, etc).
- Ability to play an integral role in all project phases (SDLC end-to-end and beyond).
- Advanced SQL Query knowledge.
- Experience in UAT environment for large-scale database / reporting / extract projects.
- Hands-on experience with manual or automated testing environments.
- Strong skills working with SQL, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Bachelor's degree. Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Strong work ethic with focus on meeting regulatory deadlines and objectives.
- Ability and desire to perform detailed analysis, including documentation.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.