- Location: Port Chester, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-06247
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Pay: $55000.0 - $75000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Audio/Visual Technician
TITLE: Audio/Visual Technician
Location: New York Metro Area
The Audio/VisualTechnician's responsibilities include but are not limited to: the delivery, installation, and testing of all AV integrated systems including audio, video, and control of related equipment. Other responsibilities include managing all field related operations for assigned projects.
What You'll Do:
- Verify all drawings, codes, site pictures, and job descriptions are complete and accessible.
- Assemble and test equipment racks per the rack build schedule.
- Verify all cables, connectors, hardware and tools needed for project completion are available.
- Properly label all cables.
- Perform any necessary red-line changes as needed.
- Attend the Installation Turnover meeting with the Project Manager and Engineer
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle with appropriate tools, ladders and safety equipment.
- Inventory and deliver all equipment to the job site.
- Complete walk through of the site with the PM and go over all details of the installation.
- Install all AV equipment per Colortone AV standards.
- Perform minor DSP changes and load control code as necessary.
- Ensure that the job is completed to Colortone AV and industry standards for a safe and fully functional system.
- Update project progress in a weekly status report at the end of each week.
- Ensure that the trash is disposed of at the end of each working day.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Current Infocomm CTS certification
- IP networking knowledge preferred
- Advanced AV system troubleshooting skills
- Setup and connection of VTC units (Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, etc.)
- Setup and load code into Control Systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron, etc.)
- Setup and load code into DSP (BSS, Biamp, etc.)
- After hours and/or travel may be required as needed.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.