- Location: Burbank, CA
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-06257
- Date: September 30, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $0.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Program Manager
Our client, a worldwide media and entertainment brand is looking for a Senior IT Security Product Manager to add to their team! This Product Manager will lead programs and projects through the full project life cycle from scoping, customer outreach and coordination, timelines, task management, internal communication and status reporting.
- Manage project interdependencies in support of business strategies, roadmaps, and segment customer commitments
- Influence and collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to validate outreach methods
- Work with project team, business, and other stakeholders to align roadmaps and strategy, understand the business needs, define requirements, guide work, schedule it for release, validate stakeholder responses and provide feedback
- Manage business engagement and stakeholder management activities for large or complex projects
- Ensure visibility into progress and status through dashboards, roadmaps, program review slides, other forms of communication
- Partner with stakeholders, clients, and leaders to ensure efficient, accurate, and efficient processes.
- Identify product or process improvement opportunities by staying involved in project progress and customer feedback
- Lead elicitation of team requirements that support the program and projects, including creation of functional requirements, data mappings and user stories to enable system modification or development
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date tracking and maintenance of pending and open work items in Jira projects.
- Lead complex analysis of open work items and backlog issues, providing guidance, oversight, and mitigation
- Escalate issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Provide visibility into work completion via dashboards and burndown charts
- Support PMO with changing priorities and field ad hoc requests for department support, architecture consultation and guidance.
- Manage scope and traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that they are understood by the project team and met by the delivered solution
- Ensure requirements are aligned to the team goals for the project and refined to a sufficient level of detail to allow pillar teams to perform their work.
- Combine business requirements into a prioritized backlog grouped into project iterations in time to allow design/delivery to commence
- 5 to 7+ years of product management experience, including portfolio management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of application or infrastructure SDLC and secure development practices
- Analytics experience with SQL based database technologies
- Understanding of Agile technical practices
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- High level of experience with JIRA including the ability to write JQL statements, build dashboards, work with integrations to other products like confluence and Smartsheet.
- If the candidate has worked as a project manager or program manager in the security info area a big plus.
- Must have seasoned exp with JIRA including the ability to write JQL statements, build dashboards, work with integrations to other products like confluence and Smarts